What makes the Wet-it cloths so impressive is their absorption and bio-degradable qualities.
The fabric is a tried and true Swedish invention from the 1940s and is made of a perfect blend of high grade cotton and wood pulp.
The idea behind the Wet-it is to eliminate or reduce the amount of paper towel waste. We upgraded the cloths with our in-house designer patterns.
Our Wet-its are like a reusable paper towel that far outperforms any sponges, paper towels or microfiber cloths because they are efficient, reusable, eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable and stylish.
We have a new collection of round cloths. We are excited to release our very new collection of the Wet-it ROUND series.
This collection offers the same wonderful fabric as our standard Wet-it cloths but in a fabulous larger round shape.
We are offering a fun fruit and flower collection as a fresh start to spring.
Dimension- 9.5 inches in diameter.
- Please allow 2-4 days for your order to ship. You will receive a confirmation email once your goodies have shipped.
- Orders are shipped using USPS and you will be provided with a tracking number for your order. Once your package has been shipped we are not liable if you do not receive your package on the delivery date that USPS has specified.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered and you have not received it you may file a claim with USPS. https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
- If an order comes back to us because it was undeliverable and you would like it to be sent back to you, you will be responsible for shipping charges.
- Due to COVID-19, we are unable to offer exchanges or returns on any product. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for understanding. We hope to return to our previous return policy soon.