USA Small Business Our raw material is from the ONLY factory in the world that makes Authentic Swedish Dishcloth Material in Europe. All Finishing, Printing, Warehousing and Distribution is performed at our United States - Colorado Production Facility! The secret is science. Our Swedish Dishcloths are made from a unique combination of all-natural wood pulp cellulose sourced from sustainable forests in Sweden, and naturally renewable cotton fibers. That's what makes each one so durable: you can wash them in your clothes or dish washer up to 200 times. Even better, each Swedish dishcloth is made from just half an ounce of these fibers. Many have tried to copy our reusable dish towels over the years. But don't be fooled! These are the original Swedish Dishcloths with their unique combination of sustainable raw materials. From the smartest kitchens in Europe. Reusable dish towels have been a staple in Scandinavian kitchens for years!
• Made in United States • Dimensions: 6.7″ x 7.9″ x 0.1″ (17 x 20 x 0.2 cm) • Weight: 0.3 oz (9.1 g)
- Please allow 2-4 days for your order to ship. You will receive a confirmation email once your goodies have shipped.
- Orders are shipped using USPS and you will be provided with a tracking number for your order. Once your package has been shipped we are not liable if you do not receive your package on the delivery date that USPS has specified.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered and you have not received it you may file a claim with USPS. https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
- If an order comes back to us because it was undeliverable and you would like it to be sent back to you, you will be responsible for shipping charges.
We are unable to offer exchanges or returns on any products or orders.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for understanding.