Appreciating all of the parents out there that are taking on the challenge of homeschooling text reads "Saint Parent of Homeschool" Details: Size A2 (4 ¼" x 5 ½") Printed on soft white paper and paired with a matching soft white envelope. Blank interior for personal message
Wendy Mason and Earnest Merritt formed the Dear Hancock Paper Goods Company as a way to combine their love for painting, drawing and paper goods. Dear Hancock’s painterly aesthetics and narrative details represent a mix of nostalgia, humor and everyday life. The owner’s art backgrounds and love for painting, drawing is visible in this unique contemporary brand. All Dear Hancock paper goods are printed in the USA on recyclable, FSC approved, green-e certified fluffy soft white paper stock. The 100% recycled kraft envelopes come from a hydro-electric paper mill and all Dear Hancock paper goods are printed locally in New Hampshire. Dear Hancock is run and operated out of a big red 18th century renovated barn in beautiful New England.
- Please allow 2-4 days for your order to ship. You will receive a confirmation email once your goodies have shipped.
- Orders are shipped using USPS and you will be provided with a tracking number for your order. Once your package has been shipped we are not liable if you do not receive your package on the delivery date that USPS has specified.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered and you have not received it you may file a claim with USPS. https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
- If an order comes back to us because it was undeliverable and you would like it to be sent back to you, you will be responsible for shipping charges.
- Due to COVID-19, we are unable to offer exchanges or returns on any product. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for understanding. We hope to return to our previous return policy soon.