Colors are all different. One of the kind.
These beautiful copper coated bells are handcrafted by the Hussein family in northern India. Made from upcycled metal. Coated and heated in copper shavings to obtain the unique exterior look. Tuned by hand to perfection. Hangs on colorful, upcycled sari ribbon with fringe pieces. Size: 18" L x 2.5" W
- Please allow 2-4 days for your order to ship. You will receive a confirmation email once your goodies have shipped.
- Orders are shipped using USPS and you will be provided with a tracking number for your order. Once your package has been shipped we are not liable if you do not receive your package on the delivery date that USPS has specified.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered and you have not received it you may file a claim with USPS. https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
- If an order comes back to us because it was undeliverable and you would like it to be sent back to you, you will be responsible for shipping charges.
- Due to COVID-19, we are unable to offer exchanges or returns on any product. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for understanding. We hope to return to our previous return policy soon.