This rug brings a touch of globally-inspired style to any space.
This rug is hand-spun then wound and stitched in a spiral to form with sustainably harvested jute that highlights the fiber's natural color variations.
This handwoven accent rug is the perfect way to bring functional style into any room. The durable jute weave stands up to heavy foot traffic, making it ideal in a mudroom, entryway or patio
• Ethically made in India
Hand-braided by skilled artisans in Bhadohi, India
Care instructions: dry or spot clean only
Made in India
- Please allow 2-4 days for your order to ship. You will receive a confirmation email once your goodies have shipped.
- Orders are shipped using USPS and you will be provided with a tracking number for your order. Once your package has been shipped we are not liable if you do not receive your package on the delivery date that USPS has specified.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered and you have not received it you may file a claim with USPS. https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
- If an order comes back to us because it was undeliverable and you would like it to be sent back to you, you will be responsible for shipping charges.
- Due to COVID-19, we are unable to offer exchanges or returns on any product. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for understanding. We hope to return to our previous return policy soon.